Our Washington-based company provides consulting services – both offline and online – for people who would like to improve their homes. Personal experience is highly important when it comes to home improvement, and that’s why we cover such product categories as tools for garage and home, garden care and DIY at home. Also we try to solve home-related problems before our client face them – we work together with high qualified specialists to make your life better. Home renovation could be tricky so we aim to assist people in not only deciding on products that meet their needs and can be found on market but also help them organize their homes in the most comfortable way.
One of our aims is to help talented and creative people. That’s why our scholarship is broken down in first, second, and third places.
This scholarship is issued annually.
About the scholarship
- Topic for essay: How home environment affects your life success?
- The essay must cover the question in detail.
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes (check will be mailed directly to your college/university).
Who can participate
- You must be an undergraduate or a graduate student attending a college or university in the U.S. at the time of the award.
- You must be able to provide proof of enrollment.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
How to submit your work
- You must write an essay of approximately 1500-2000 words.
- Use correct grammar and punctuation.
- The essay must be in .doc format.
- Article should be unique. If we see that your content is plagiarized, your article will be rejected and you won’t be allowed to participate again.
- Send your article here (email@example.com) and include your full name, college/university name, area of study and preferable contact e-mail.
- Deadline: December 15, 2019
- Winner Announcement: December 26, 2019
- 1st Place: one time $1500
- 2nd Place: one time $1000
- 3rd Place: one time $500
Send us your entry before December 15, 2019 – midnight. Winners will be announced on December 26, 2019. If it’s your work that was chosen, you’ll get a notification at your contact e-mail.
For further questions on the WisePick scholarship, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider that we might be busy, give us 2-3 days to get back to you.
Congratulations to 2018 winners:
1st Place – Andrew Madison – Virginia Tech
2nd Place – Dakota Hill – Western Nebraska Community College
3rd Place – Karen Miller – Chesapeake College