Benefits of using a trampoline
Using a trampoline has many benefits. Since this product is quite versatile, you can find multiple ways of using it. Below, we are going to discuss some of them.
Exercising without putting pressure on the body
You know it, most cardiovascular exercises put pressure on legs, feet, and joints. Jogging and jumping on the trampoline is effective as it allows you to exercise for a longer period without feeling weary or tired, and at the same time, without putting pressure on your legs and joints.
Furthermore, the G force produced by jumping on the trampoline helps exercise the whole body and makes you feel better.
Perfect for coordination
Using a heavy-duty exercise trampoline also enhances body coordination. Indeed, it helps you increase your body’s awareness. You will be able to coordinate your hands and legs’ movements while bouncing on it.
Spend quality time with your family
Do you want to find another way to spend your free time with your loved ones? Using a trampoline is also a fun activity to do with kids and family members. It helps you build your relationships and enhance your bonds.
How to pick a heavy-duty trampoline?
You might have guessed when reading our best heavy-duty trampoline reviews that these products are generally designed to stand the test of time, and are engineered to be efficient and safe at the same time. However, when buying one, you should take into consideration your specific needs, as not every heavy-duty trampoline will meet your expectations. That is because they differ in many aspects. To help you choose the best heavy-duty trampoline that satisfies your needs, here is a list of criteria that can help when purchasing this sport equipment.
The best heavy-duty trampolines come in different shapes. The nature of the shape you prefer will determine the price of the equipment as well as its ease of placement.
- Round heavy-duty trampolines: they are the most used and common type available on the market. Their shape allows you to have more bouncing space and complete freedom to jump. They are also safer because their springs tend to push users on the center, and away from the spring system and frame. However, they require enough space for placement. That is why they might not be the best option if you don’t have sufficient space.
- Hexagon trampolines: hexagon heavy-duty trampolines are similar to round ones. However, they are more aesthetic. These models, including the ONETWOFIT 48” Silent Mini Trampoline, are the right choice for intensive use and fitness.
- Rectangular trampolines: heavy-duty rectangular trampolines are ideal for people who don’t have enough space. Indeed, they can easily be placed in narrow and long yards. Also, they are adequate for gymnastics. That is the case with the Happy Trampoline – Galactic Xtreme Gymnastic Rectangle Trampoline available in our review. It offers a great bounce and is safe to use. If you want to have a bigger choice of rectangular trampolines, check out our list.
The bounce area is also an important criterion to take into consideration when buying the best heavy-duty trampoline. Indeed, an adequate jumping surface allows you to jump easily and safely. It must help users coordinate their body movements when jumping. To that end, the product must be equipped with strong and solid springs.
Also, the bounce area is affected by the total size of the trampoline. The wider the trampoline is, the larger the bounce area will be.
The best heavy-duty trampoline is one that provides an excellent weight limit capacity. This criterion is important because the larger the capacity is, the more people can use the trampoline at the same time.
Indeed, the equipment is meant to be shared, and by choosing one with a good weight limit capacity, you will be able to spend fun time with your kids or family members.
Consider the heaviest jumper expected to use the trampoline and proceed to buy your equipment based on that or even higher than this parameter.
One of the excellent models in our review that provides a good capacity limit is the Heberry Trampoline 12 FT. It can hold up to 442 lbs. (up to 200 kg), and this should be more than enough for heavy jumpers.
The quality of the materials is also very important when buying a heavy-duty trampoline. It determines the equipment’s resistance to wear and tear and stability. That is why we encourage you to take into consideration the materials’ thickness and the tube’s diameter used in producing the legs and frames. The latter is important because it must be strong enough to withstand and sustain several bouncing without moving or bending.
When choosing, you must keep in mind that the thicker the tube is, the higher the price will be. That is why you should also consider your budget when buying.
All the products reviewed here are made with excellent materials. Most of them are galvanized and are strong, solid, and rust-resistant, just like we can see with the Merax 15 FT Trampoline. That is why it can be used for years to come.
We also recommend taking the product’s safety into consideration when buying. Like we all know, this requirement is very important as it helps you enjoy your trampoline without fear. Safety can depend on several factors:
- The quality of materials used
- Safety enclosure net
- The number of legs for increased stability
- Lock and zipper systems
When buying your heavy-duty trampoline, we recommend you check all these features as they will ensure that both you and your children can use the product without any worries. The Exacme Outdoor Trampoline is a great example of a product with superior safety features.
One might think that warranty is not important, but it is a criterion that must also be taken into consideration. This feature ensures your purchase protection. In case of any problem or damage to your equipment, you will be able to contact the customer service, and they will provide you with a solution.
Most of the products reviewed here come with a good warranty. However, the longest protection of them all is provided by Happy Trampoline manufacturer on their Galactic Xtreme Gymnastic Outdoor Trampoline.
As you can see, this model comes with a lifetime warranty on the frames and springs. This shows the manufacturer’s seriousness and quality of the product.
At any time, if you encounter any issue with the product that is protected by the warranty, the manufacturer will provide you with the solution.
When purchasing a heavy-duty trampoline, we also recommend that you consider its price. As you already know, these products are engineered and designed to be strong, durable, and resistant. That is why they are more expensive than traditional trampolines.
Before engaging in buying your equipment, we recommend fixing a budget. For those who are ready to buy a premium model, you will find everything you need with the Happy Trampoline – Galactic Xtreme Gymnastic Rectangle Trampoline at about $2,400.
For smaller budgets, we recommend the Giantex Trampoline that costs approximately $500. Apart from being safe, it is also budget-friendly.
Apart from all the above-mentioned criteria, you can also take into consideration other characteristics when looking for your best heavy-duty trampoline:
- UV and rust-resistance: a UV-resistant trampoline is protected from harmful sun rays, while a rust-resistance feature allows it to withstand rains.
- Handlebar: a handlebar is most effective if you would like to use your trampoline as fitness equipment.
- Basketball hoop: a basketball hoop is fun for children as they will jump and play at the same time. The reviewed Merax 15 FT Trampoline comes with a built-in basketball hoop.
- Compatibility with indoor and outdoor entertainment: some heavy-duty trampolines can be used indoors and outdoors for increased fun. Taking into consideration this characteristic only depends on your preferences and expectations.